All 5 dental clinics of Well Being Dental Services achieved certification of Quality Management System (QMS) under ISO9001:2000 for 6 consecutive years (2006-2011). This certification was published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and verified by the Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency (HKQAA). The certification body, HKQAA, verified the operational structure and measures of our dental services are being effectively implemented according to internal standards, thereby providing a structured approach for constant improvement in business practices and customer satisfaction.
Striving for excellence and continuous improvement, our quality management policy emphasizes on the following:
- Customer satisfaction is the key to success. We strive for the best and always focus on customers’ needs to remain competitive in the market.
- As a successful dental group in the market since 1994, we are committed to providing high quality dental services for every single customer.
- Since the competence of the management team and healthcare professionals will enable the company to stand at top of the market, we encourage employees to pursue continuing education and training.
- A stringent infection control system is implemented to ensure customers are free from infection during the course of treatment.
- We strictly follow the compliance of the laws and codes of conduct set by the Hong Kong Dental Council.
Our QMS emphasizes on various operational aspects, including customer enquiries, proposal and agreement review, membership registration and administration, procurement of dental material, drugs, tools and equipment, dental laboratory contracting, dentist appointment, dental consultation and treatment, and infection control. These are delivered by our dental centers and management office to ensure the QMS can meet our customers’ needs and expectations.