From the outmost layer to inner structure, a tooth consists of the transparent enamel, the slightly yellowish dentin, and the inner pulp tissues. The color of human teeth generally ranges from ivory white to light yellow and those with thicker enamel layer tend to have whiter teeth. There are 16 shades in teeth color, most people falls into the 4 levels between A3 and A3.5.
However, there are other factors that often discolor our teeth. One of the common causes include pigmentation from food and drinks, such as tea, coffee, cola, red wine, curry, and chocolate. Smoking is another source that affects teeth color. In addition, tooth decay, periodontal disease, or excessive use of fluoride toothpaste can cause little white spots on teeth surface, known as dental fluorosis. Long term treatment on Bronchitis with the antibiotic “Tetracycline” or simply aging can also turn teeth yellow.
Restore Whiter Teeth and A Brighter Smile with Zoom 4 Teeth Whitening Technology
Zoom 4 from the USA
Professional In-Office Teeth Whitening Treatment
With the latest light activated whitening technology, Zoom 4 achieves great teeth whitening effect by using 25% hydrogen peroxide gel in conjunction with the Zoom Advanced Power lamp. Hydrogen peroxide penetrates into the enamel and dentin layer, which can whiten the colored substances without damaging teeth structure. Zoom 4 is clinically proven to whiten teeth by an average of eight shades in just one visit.
Zoom 4 Teeth Whitening Procedure
- The whole procedure is conducted by a professional registered dentist.
- A protective material is placed over your gums and mouth. A “Before” picture is taken.
- The hydrogen peroxide gel is applied and activated by the Advanced Power whitening lamp. A protective eyewear is required during the procedure.
- After three applications of 15 minutes each, your whitening is complete. The whole treatment takes around 45 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth and take an “After” picture.
- Zoom 4 Teeth Whitening is done. Your smile. Wow!
Zoom 4 also offers Home Teeth Whitening Kit to keep your teeth at their brightest and maintain a long-lasting whitening effect.