- User Behavior
- Circulate, post or upload any message, discussion, email, private message, file or material that violate the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, such as harmful, harassing, slanderous, defamatory statements and infringements of privacy, rights, trademarks or copyrights, etc.
- Impersonate any person or institution
- Collect personal confidential information without authorization
- Use, copy or extract any content from the Website without authorization
- Send any advertisement, promotion, referral, sales, market research, symposia and any promotional messages without authorization
- Send any disruptive, destructive computer virus or computer program to affect or disrupt the normal operation of the Website’s system
- Suspension of Services
The Website has the right to suspend or discontinue part or all of the services under the following circumstances. The Website will not be responsible for any of your lost during the suspension.
- Electricity outage or other technical issues
- When the Website requires repair, content updates or any kind of maintenance
The copyright of any content provided by users on the Website is wholly owned by www.wellbeing.com.hk. You are not allowed to copy, repost or modify any content of the Website for commercial purposes without the consent and approval of www.wellbeing.com.hk. www.wellbeing.com.hk has the global absolute autonomy to use, modify, distribute, and utilize any form of copyright known now or in progress.